Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 77

Thread: Xenosaga pics dispatch [!OT]

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope I don't have it in his profile, but even if I did, I'm asking for everyone interested on receiving Xenosaga pics to explicitly specify the E-Mail address I should use here. Most people have many E-Mail accounts and they could want pictures in a specific account.

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Xellos: I've sent you the KOS-MOS art package. I'll send you the MOMO package tomorrow (to optimize the sending).

    ----

    Cav: I cannot send you the KOS-MOS and MOMO pics because I don't know which E-Mail address I should send them to. Also, do you want the KOS-MOS art and wallpapers package too?

    ----

    Everybody: I also have general pics packages (i.e. various scerenshots of different characters from cut-scenes, battles, FMV, etc.); do you want them? If so, post your request and E-Mail address here.

    Note: If you prefer not to post your E-Mail address here, you can PM me.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 03, 2003 07:01 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks again!

    The art package had the KOS-MOS angel pic! Yay! ^^

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're welcome

    ----

    I'll also make a wallpapers package with the best Xenosaga wallpapers if anyone's interested on it.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll be happy w/this angel KOS-MOS pic for a long time, so I'll give you a break and not maek you send me another one ont op of the MOMO pack.

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to see some battle screens, and that angel Xel is talking about.

    Thanks.

    My E-Mail that I want it sent to is [email protected]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wiseman, why don't you make a webpage where you can upload all those XS pics?

    http://www.freewebz.com offers up to 40 megs just for what you want.

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I'll make a battle pics collection. If anybody else is interested on it, post your request and your E-Mail address here. I'll send it tonight.

    IRT Melfice: Well, I customize packs to users' requests, and this way neither I nor them require any kind of extra registration to get them. Also, I'm not sure about if I'm allowed to publish IGN and Zenosaga.com's pictures like that.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is true ^^; Zenosaga don't allow you to publish them in a comercial meaning!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •